September 8, 2008

Window Party at Cielo

Photobucket

an angel is my neighbor
he guards human dreams
that is why he gets home late
i hear the quiet steps on the stairs
and the rustle
of the folded wings
in the morning he stands in my door
wide open
and says:
your window again
shone long
into the night

Photobucket

This Party Event is held by Cielo at House in the Roses - drop by :)

Photobucket

Poem by Halina Poswiatowska, Polish, d. 11 oct 1967.
translation by Marek Lugowski, marek@enteract.com
http://twice22.org
Window by: Ewa, right in the afternoon sun....


11 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Nice poem Ewa and your pictures go with it very good.

CIELO said...

Hi Ewa... your windows are truly enchanted, and that poem you selected goes perfect with them.... I always find a sense of peace and loveliness here.... My sincere THANKS for participating in our Enchanting Window Party.... I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. ~William Shakespeare

Hugs

Cielo

Ballerina Girl said...

How beautiful Ewa!
I absolutely adore the picture of your cat in the window....I have a kitty, too (and two dogs!)
My Mother's heritage is Polish, and so it will be so fun to come and visit your blog. Hope to see you at mine!
BG

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

i loved the peom so very much..and your lovely windows. xoxo nita

krystyna said...

Beautiful!!!
Love this poetess.

My best wishes!

MARIA said...

Ewo ! Podziwiam Twoje okna, ktore sa bardzo podobne do moich - chyba to byla firma -excellent-zycze milego dnia.

Gail said...

Ewa,

Very nice! I love looking out your window into your world!

Gail

Anonymous said...

Thank you for having me at your window party. Lovely views and I loved the poem. I am slowing making my way to everyone's wonderful windows. Come for a visit. ~ Lynn
P.S. Loved the kitty in the window.

Marina Capano said...

Hi! nice to meet you!What a beautiful views. your window is so nice!

visit me anytime...
Marina

garden girl said...

Hi Ewa, what a lovely poem, and beautiful views you have from your windows!

TYRA Hallsénius Lindhe said...

Cool Ewa, I agree with Cielo trulu enchanting/ Tyra i Vaxholm

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS