May 25, 2009

Rose Arbor ~ 12 Beautiful Photos ~ Inspirational Monday

Sweet expectation of roses, which soon will come to bloom made me think of garden arbors, that could be planned now and made in the autumn or spring.
I have one in my garden, but whenever I look at it, I wish I could have more. Rose arbor is beautiful and doesn't take too much space in the garden, even small gardens could find space - it can fit practically everywhere. The only limitation is chosen spot profile. Rose arbor need to get enough sun to keep your roses happy. If you choose most healthy kind of roses, that grow moderately, use to open flowers untill autumn and you feed them properly - the rose arbor will keep you happy entire summer :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

16 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hello there Ewa : )
These are beautiful arbors ! .. I am trying to train some climbing roses up to the higher level of my deck .. it will take some time but having seen these pictures is inspirational indeed !

Kim said...

Ewa, those are so beautiful. Thank you for bringing them to us.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ewa~~ This might be the sweetest eye-candy post I've seen yet. Stunning, gorgeous, lovely... and inspiring.

Katarina said...

Those arbors and roses are lovely!!!
Katarina

Green thumb said...

Those pictures appear to come straight out of some fairy land! they are absolutely adorable. I wish I could do something like that.

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Rose arbors are great I have one in my front garden and I sometimes call it the tunnel of scent.

What an inspiration those pics are, thanks Ewa!

Jim/ArtofGardening said...

That first photo is an eye-popper!

Hort Log said...

Very nice indeed. Sadly climbing roses do not do well in tropics...thank goodness we have Bougainvilla !

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Gorgeous photos! Now I REALLY want a rose arbor!

Jan said...

What beautiful rose arbors. These photos make me realize I need to get outside and fix mine up.

Jan
Always Growing

Strawberry Lane said...

Spectacular! Enjoyed each and everyone ... what a treat!

GardenDecorativeItems said...

Hi Ewa,

These rose arbors are simply beautiful! Could you provide some information on how to start one? I know many of us would love to have one of our own.

Thanks for all you do.

Kathryn/plantwhateverbringsyoujoy.com said...

Hi, Ewa! I agree that rose arbors are among the most beautiful of treasures we can bring to our gardens. I am blessed to have one, full of very old red roses and I draw enormous nurturance for its presence in my garden. Thank you for putting this wonderful rose arbor collection together for us. Inspiring!

joey said...

A beautiful post, Ewa. Thanks for collecting these lovely photos.

tanjawilmot said...

really enjoyed these - am doing some picture research for a garden illustration project, your post was a pleasure. think I need to go and find me some roses this weekend!!!

Ewa said...

Hello Tanja, roses are real treat - if displayed properly. Those on the photo are.
Go get them girl!

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS