November 30, 2011

Luxury hand knotted pure linen tablecloth...

Since already some time my hands were itching... my world was in need of better decoration... and I have had an overwhelming feeling of artistic expression of something hidden in me...
I hope you will also like things I will design and produce...

I was planing to start making some home decoration items like designed by me burlap hand printed throw pillows or that tablecloth, maybe also some other items. Possibly Etsy shop will be coming soon, but before that happens you may see available items at NaturalAtelier.blogspot.com

Photos speek for themselves, no narration needed... 








Luxury linen tablecloth, hand knotted lace. Click each photo to enlarge and see details.

Size 110cm x 220cm / 44" x 88".
Only one available now. Brand new. 100% natural pure linen.
These tablecloth is hand knotted - it takes 3-5 weeks to make it. I am not sure when next one will be available.
Very easy to care and maintain - delicate machine or hand washing using color detergents, no ironing needed.
Price: 89 $
Shipment by post mail to anywhere in the world: 20$
Secure payment via Paypal
If you are interested send me an e-mail: ewamariasz (at) gmail.com

7 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

This is beautiful! I've never seen any one do this needle craft, so I don't have a clue as to how it is done.

FlowerLady

Ewa said...

This is really fine work!

africanaussie said...

OH that is beautiful! you are so talented.

Anonymous said...

Your work is stunning!
I crochet all the time, but I've never knotted lace....this is so inspirational to me!

Thanks for sharing, I'm your newest follower. Came here via a comment you left for Susanne, from ME AND ALICE'S blog.


Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina

Stop by to visit with me too, if you like.

Paul David said...

This is really nice and interesting blog.I'm glad to know. I admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.

Jen said...

Ohmygoodness, how beautiful! It takes such talent to knot lace like that - you've made a simple table cover a work of art. Keep posting - your work is gorgeous!

Ryann said...

cut work...beautiful <3

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS