November 21, 2011

Off white... magic

Yesterday I have visited such beautiful place.. I didn't want to leave it.... just have a look - how beautiful it looks in off white and other matching colors. Isn't it top class interior decoration? Lovely, cosy, elegant and little rustic. I feel that all November little worries go away... feeling warmer... beautiful place to live... OK, it is restaurant in a little, artistic village 140 km away from Warsaw... have a look...







This made me double inspired to change something at home. Interior decoration is my new focus after garden doesn't require that much work anymore...

Visit me again, as surprises and more beauty come soon, and in the meantime...

Happy home and patio decoration, while garden goes to sleep!

7 comments:

Darla said...

That is a very pretty place!

Ewa said...

it wa so cosy and warm that i didn't want to leave it!

Lona said...

What a beautiful place. Like you I love the of white with touches of color. It makes it look comfortable and warm.

Tira said...

A very warm and inviting place.

africanaussie said...

Oh gosh I can see why you wouldn't want to leave. I love the way that each window seems to frame a perfect picture.

stadtgarten said...

Absolutely beautiful, this little restaurant!What a pity that it is so far away from here!
Have a nice week, Monika

Alice Wonder said...

This is very beautiful place.I love to have a garden in my home so that i can enjoy the nature.You have shared very nice post with us. Thanks
pellet mill manufacturer

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS